Every team leader has the challenge to motivate marginal performers to strive for more and to keep top performers engaged and challenged. We work with you to implement a step-by-step process for managers to hold people accountable in a positive effective way, and to build coaching and recognition into the weekly routine. This process creates an environment where performance is clear, expected, recognized and rewarded.
Template: Job Responsibility Profiler
Guide: Coaching For Accountability & Performance
Video: Performance Discussion & Addressing Issues
- Start (continue) annual performance discussion process
- Build a foundation for ongoing coaching conversations
- Improve relationship and trust with employees
- Address the performance or attitude issues you have been avoiding
FREE TRAINING SESSION
Coaching for Accountability & High Performance
20 Minute Recording
Learn how you can coach & develop your trusted accountable team:
- Once you have the Right People, get them working on the Right Things
- Clarify specific business and individual results with key performance indicators (KPI)
- Track and report key results on dashboards for clear and effective accountability
- Leverage your coaching time with individual weekly coaching conversations
- Identify & challenge high-performers with development action plans
- Keep everyone working together and on the Right Things with quarterly planning & update meetings
Why Every Employee Needs an Individual Scorecard
As we look to finish the year strong, today I am talking about report cards. Kids may not enjoy getting them in school, but as a parent, I find them a valuable tool to monitor progress, compare their results to their peers, get feedback when results are not...
Are you dragging your team along as you grow?
“The only way to grow a company is to grow the people first.” Verne Harnish, in his book Scaling Up. As I told you in numerous articles, People are essential to your company’s growth and success. But… do you have the Right People doing the Right Things, with...
PEOPLE summary from the book Scaling Up
When we say "People"-- there are three levels that are all important to get right as you build your team of A-Players: For each of the 3 levels, there are three elements to "get right" as part of an aligned team for growth. 1. LEADERS- define clear accountability...